ENTRANCE TEST FOR Ph.D.DEGREE BY RESEARCH - 2018
|NOTIFICATION (Click to view notification)
|HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Click here)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates should apply online for the entrance test and send the hard copy of the application along with the required enclosures and fees to The Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. Be careful while entering the details. Details submitted once cannot be edited. All relevant documents proving qualification, teaching experience etc. should be send along with the application.
Read the notification and instructions carefully before registration.
- Scanned copy of the photograph of the applicant [not more than the size of 40 KB].
- Scanned copy of the signature of the applicant [not more than the size of 40 KB].
- Only .jpg(small letter .jpg ) images are allowed.
GENERAL(Please refer General Instructions Section in Notification for Details)
The cost of application form is Rs. 20/-. Entrance examination fee is Rs.1000/- for general candidates. For candidates belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, the fee for the test is Rs. 500/-. Rs 10/- service charge in case of DD.
- All remittances should be either through University Cash Counter or Demand Draft issued by the State Bank of India or the District Co-Operative Bank drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Copies of Master's Degree Certificate and Mark List attested by a Gazetted Officer should be sent along with the application. Candidates who have qualified from universities outside Kerala University should produce copy of Eligibility Certificate. Pass Memo will be issued only on submission of eligibility certificate even if qualified in the entrance test.
- Copy of relevant certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates attested by a Gazetted Officer(clearly shown with round seal) should be send along with the application.
- The downloaded application furnished for the examination should be accompanied by self addressed stamped and easily detachable envelope for sending the pass memo. In the absence of envelope, a fine of Rs 50/- will be charged.
- If letter grades are assigned instead of marks at qualifying examination, the candidate must produce grade conversion certificate.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected
- The last date of Online Application is 15.02.2018.The last date of receipt of Hard copy of Application is 16.02.2018, 5.00PM
Candidates should note that qualifying in the General Aptitude Test does not imply that they have been granted registration for research leading to Ph.D Degree by Research. Separate application should be made for registration. The verification of the eligibility conditions with reference to the recognition of their qualifying degree and compliance of other formalities will be taken up only when the candidate applies for registration.
The University reserves the right to reject any application for proper reasons adduced therewith.
For assistance contact at : firstname.lastname@example.org